Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things, and still be calm in your heart

Monday, July 6, 2009

Updates, Updates

Brian and I got married on June 20, 2009. It was the best day of my life. So far, being married has been such a blessing. I have to admit, for the most part, very little has changed. Even on our wedding day, it just felt like I had the opportunity to spend time with Brian. I love that he doesn't have to leave at the end of the night, and I love that I wake up next to him. The first few moments of my day are complete and utter gratitude and joy...when I roll over and see him sleeping there. I love being his wife. Although, I am trying to learn how to do it well. I will attempt to update my blog as often as I can, with what I'm learning...but sometimes time flies too quickly and I can hardly keep up. But, I will try. For right now, I can tell you that I learned today, that being a stay at home wife, is not my calling. Thank God He wanted me to be a teacher...because today, I was making popcorn on the stove, and I caught the stove on fire. I'm learning lessons, all around :)

No comments: